National SME Strategy, Action Plan and PPD for Moldova
July 2011 – December 2011
The Ministry of Economy wishes to draft a new SME Strategy and Programme and has requested assistance from the OECD/EC’s Regional Competitiveness Initiatives (RCI) to do so. The OECD commissioned Pinto Consulting to assist with the following activities:
- Presentation on Best Practice in relation to SME Strategies, Action Plans and Public Private Dialogue.
- Support for the preparation of an SME Strategy.
- Support for the preparation of an SME Action Plan.
- Support for the preparation of an SME Public Private Dialogue mechanism.
- PC is responsible for the strategic and best practice support connected with the assignment.
- Preparation of best practice materials
- Strategic support for strategy, action plan and PPD
- Quality control.