Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Programme
December 2011 – March 2012
Pinto Consulting was commissioned by Pohl Consulting and Associates (PCA) to provide team leader support and expertise focusing on the development of three critical SME tools for the Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB), within the overarching Gross National Happiness philosophy:
- Development of and SME Policy.
- Development of an SME Strategy.
- Development of an Action Plan for the implementation of the policy and strategy.
- Responsibility for completion of a number of connected activities: enterprise survey, cluster development, value chain development, enterprise registration bill (regulatory impact assessment), SME definition, PPP.
- Team Leader function
- MSME Policy, Strategy and Action Plans
- Analysis, report writing
- Preparation and incorporation of feedback
- Presentation to RGoB and other stakeholders