Evaluation of support to the private sector by the Danish Neighbourhood Programme
, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia
December 2010 – June 2011
Pinto Consulting provides the Team Leader role (Ricardo), the local team of experts (Serbia, Kosovo and Armenia), wrote the technical proposal and coordinated the implementation of the evaluation. Denmark supports economic and private sector development in Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Russia (the regions of Kaliningrad and Pskov), Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia. The evaluation involves four elements:
- Preparation of an inception report (evaluation methodology).
- Fieldwork in Serbia, Kosovo and Armenia.
- Desk research covering all other neighbourhood programme countries.
- Preparation of a draft and final report.
- PC is leading the overall evaluation team comprising one other international expert and three regional experts.
- Preparation of methodology
- Preparation of Inception Report
- Coordination of fieldwork preparation
- Leading the fieldwork.
- Coordination of Final Report, including quality control
- Presentation to Ministry of Foreign Affairs conference