Entrepreneurship, start-ups and SME Skills Development: analysis and recommendations for the Lombardy Region
April 2012 – July 2012
Pinto Consulting experts formed part of a team of OECD experts tasked with reviewing and making recommendations for improving the policy framework in relation to SMEs, Entrepreneurship and Skills. Pinto Consulting was responsible for the preparation of two Chapters focusing respectively on:
- Entrepreneurship and SME Skills
- New Enterprise Creation (start-ups)
- Participation as member of Expert Group.
- Discussions and data collection in Lombardy.
- Preparation of detailed report including learning models.